Mission & Programming
The Cabaret Project of St. Louis, is a non-profit 501-C3 organization with a mission to support, develop and sustain the art of cabaret and song performance in St. Louis. We achieve this mission through high-level public performances for the community, impactful arts education programs for teens and adults, along with performance opportunities for adults. Annually we:
1) We present nationally renowned cabaret performers for the enrichment and enjoyment of St. Louis area audiences.
2) Partner with local performing arts organizations such as Jazz St. Louis to attract new and diverse audiences to the world of cabaret.
3) Produce a monthly open mic night for area singers.
4) Offer a 5 day pre-professional development training program, Sing Center Stage, to talented area high school aged performers which includes multiple need and talent based scholarships.
5) Produce the St. Louis Cabaret Conference, the nation’s longest running and largest training program of its kind for adult in the art of song performance.
We are supported by individuals, foundations and public funders.
If you are interested in volunteering or finding out more about The Cabaret Project of St. Louis, please contact Executive Director Tim Schall at email@example.com or 314-359-0786.
Tim Schall - Executive Director (contact)
Board of Directors
David Giuntoli - Board
Jamie Sauerburger - Board Washington University School of Medicine
Rosemarie Brown -Board Executive Director, Chamber of Commerce Southwestern Madison County
Chuck Lavazzi - Board
KDHX Senior Performing Arts Critic
Bob Wetzel - Board
Partner, Accenture Pic (Retired)
Christopher Brenner - Board BJC Healthcare
Additional Volunteers: Kay Love, CPA - Treasurer